Friday, February 10, 2017

5 Star Wedding Aisle Runner Review From Erica


A big thank you to our bride, Erica who took the time the day before her wedding to post
this review online after receiving her wedding aisle runner:






My wedding is tomorrow, but I just have to let everyone know about the GREAT customer service I received. Stephanie was always quick to respond, and always able to deliver my many requests... From not knowing what length to order because I may have have two different ceremony locations to realizing 9 days before the wedding I needed to change my monogram design! She willfully changed everything and still had my aisle runner to me two days before the wedding!!! This company is awesome and I will recommend to any and everyone I know!

Awww shucks!  We certainly do our best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails