Saturday, July 25, 2009

AISLE PAINT FOR YOU!

Welcome to our newly designed blog - with catchy new name - don't you love it?
I hope to give you a better peek into the studio (don't worry; I'll clean it up first) and everything that's going on in there. I am going to feature more of my current projects, my ideas, my inspirations - you know all of that good stuff that's always spinning around in my head! Better put your seat belt on!

I want to share with you some of our new and exciting ideas for HAND PAINTED AISLE RUNNERS and wedding accessories, and I also plan to add new entries 3 or 4 times a week, so please check back often.
I certainly hope that you find the new format and name to be interesting and/or helpful, and I welcome your comments and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails