Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome to the Garden!



We have been having some absolutely wonderful weather lately - perfect even - and I spent some time in the garden the other day. The flowers were all in bloom and everything looked so pretty that I snapped a few photos. I also made some lovely bouquets for my fence.





I had a narrow glass vase that I wired to the fence, and I had a couple of baby food jars that I also wired on there. They make great vases too!


Here are some double petal daylillies


Some daisies


Coreopsis:


And what's left of the climbing pink roses:


Just a few snips make a beautiful bouquet:



And here is my latest addition - a statue of St Francis to watch over and protect the little critters that sometimes make my yard their home:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails