Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Art Deco Styled Aisle Runner

I had a chat with a prospective client the other day who inquired about doing an art deco design for her aisle runner to match the style of her wedding. So it seemed to me that Megan Battistella was right on track with her recent blog post, Wedding Invitation Trend Watch 2010/2011 at Adair Design. You should check out Megan's beautiful designs for unique wedding invitations and I am sure that you will love them as much as I do. You can really see the difference when you work with an artist/designer instead of ordering something from a catalog that so many people have ordered before.
Needless to say, I was inspired to do my own interpretation of this classic style. So here is my take on the art deco aisle runner.
Remember, every bride should make a grand entrance at her wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That's fantastic :) You're aisle runner looks beautiful, nice to see how you interpreted art deco into your own style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails