Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Web Graphic for Starry Night Design Studio

I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the caffeine, but I stayed up waaaaaay later than I should have last night working on the computer.  I was playing around in Photoshop (my favorite) and wound up putting together a nice graphic for the website, Starry Night Design Studio.


It's the new link and logo for our premiere collection of wedding aisle runners, Grand Entrances.  These aisle runners are hand painted with original artwork that is designed based on the client's specifications.  I have used the actual artwork from a previous aisle runner order on this graphic.  

It's live on the website now,  but I will probably move it to a better location on the pages tonight. 
Anyway, I am really happy with the way it came out.  And I'd like to thank my friends on Squidoo for the input.  Please be sure to check in on us through our wedding aisle runner "lens" on squidoo and get involved!   Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails