Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Baaaa-aaack!

Whew!  It's been a while since I have posted, and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  A fresh start for everyone, and I must say that I am not one bit sad to usher out 2009!
The past few weeks have been crazy, and have certainly had their ups and downs, but the promise of a new year brings up all sorts of possibilities!
My computer is currently in the able hands of the "Geek Squad", so I am not quite back to my regular blog posting, and twitter-ing.  How did we ever get by without computers?    But those geniuses with the pocket protectors assure me that the repair will be done within the next couple of weeks, and I will be back on track in no time. 

During the holiday "break" I have been working on several aisle runners, and I will be posting pics of them as soon as the electronica is back in normal functioning order.

I leave you with a few images, because I know we have all been there!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails