Friday, April 9, 2010

Katie's Custom Aisle Runner

Katie contacted me in need of a hand painted aisle runner... in a big rush!  The original person that was supposed to do her runner suddenly couldn't do it - and she didn't have much time before her wedding!  She already had her design, and just needed it painted, so I did my best to accommodate her.  I had a small hole in my calendar, and this fit right in.  While discussing color, Katie told me that she had peacock feathers in her pew markers, and her colors were turquoise and lime green.   How beautiful!  I have really been wanting to do a design with peacock feathers, so I proposed adding some hand painted free-floating feathers on her aisle runner and Katie agreed!  Here is the artwork that we decided on:
              Photos of the completed runner coming soon - but it came out just beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails